Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. The slow cooker is the best way to make perfectly tender cheese steaks. This is the best slow-cooker mac & cheese EVER.
Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese Is So Much Better Than Stovetop. Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. I will say the most authentic thing about these Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that people from Philadelphia won't be upset with me for is the. You can have Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of bottom round steak, sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 6 of hero/ grinder rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of any cheese you prefer, sliced.
Slow cooking just makes everything easier. Some of my other favorite slow cooker sides are creamed corn and mashed potatoes. If you're looking for a recipe for slow cooker mac and cheese without evaporated milk, this is it! My two year old LOVES this recipe and asks for it pretty much every day.
Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak step by step
- Slice the steak as thinly as possible. (If you can, have your butcher slice the steak for you. If not, that is fine.) Rub the spices onto the slices of steak. Place the steak in refrigerator. Let the spices marinate for 1-2 hours..
- Turn on your broiler, then place the steak into the oven. Cook the steak for 6-8 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes..
- When the steak has cooled, put the steak into the slow cooker. They may overlap..
- Add the onion and peppers into the slow cooker as well now..
- Pour the broth over the onions, peppers, and steak. Stir to mix..
- Place the cover on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 6-8 hours. We cooked it for 7 hours and it was perfect..
- Put two slices of cheese on a sliced roll, then pile the steak, peppers, and onion on top of them. Serve with fries, a salad, vegetables, or eat it alone..
Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks are so easy to make any night of the week! I've always been a HUGE fan of Philly Cheesesteaks. Cheese, steak, peppers and onions – what's not to love??? We have ONE restaurant here in the Sacramento area that serves amazing Philly Cheesesteaks and I. Use your slow cooker to make easy work of this wholesome Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese that everyone will will go crazy for.