Green Chile Steak Dunigan. The Culinistas & Lodge Cast Iron If you love a rare steak, knock off a couple minutes per side. Preheating your grill pan before cooking creates a more.
Seared skirt steak takes these nachos into the realm of gourmet finger food. Skip the pre-shredded cheese; it's tossed in a mixture to help keep the strands separated but doesn't melt as well and the stuff you grate yourself. INGREDIENTS: Pork, green chile, pineapple, red chile, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, cilantro, corn masa. You can cook Green Chile Steak Dunigan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Chile Steak Dunigan
- You need 2 of NY steaks or any high quality steak for char broiling or grilling.
- Prepare 6 large of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 cup of fresh green chile or.
- Prepare 8 oz of canned green chile.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano, dry.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Tender steak with our signature Poblano Verde salsa kick. Green chilis are a versatile ingredient that can be eaten fresh or roasted for a smoky flavor. Roasted green chiles are used in everything from chile verde to salsa verde. Once you master this roasting technique, you'll be able to use these versatile chilies in a.
Green Chile Steak Dunigan instructions
- Steak Dunigan was created over 50 years ago by the Pink Adobe restaurant in Santa Fe New Mexico, where it's still being served.
- sauté onions in oil and butter, saute til clear, golden brown or darker however you like them, add the garlic about midway through once finished add the Green Chile ,oregano, salt & pepper cook till evenly hot then set aside while you prepare your steaks, any excess pan butter can be used over the potatoes & steak it picks up the flavors of the sauteed food.
- At the same time saute mushrooms with butter, set aside and keep warm.
- char broil steaks or cook on the grill season with salt & pepper or however you like, when done prepare your plates while the steaks are resting then plate the steaks and add toppings.
- cover steaks with onion chile topping, then top with mushrooms.
- serve with a salad, side of roasted, mashed, French fried or baked potato's, vegetables, and garlic bread.
- may also be used with chicken or pork.
- you love green Chile, feel free to add more ! if Chile's are to spicy you can use peppers and it's nice to mix the colors..
Order online from The Green Chile on MenuPages. Green chile cheese steak. by Lisa Fain. When I got home, I began roasting them and my apartment smelled like green chile heaven. While it's my inclination to throw them into just about anything, there was one dish I thought their addition would be especially welcome—in a cheese steak sandwich. Easy Green Chile Steak Tacos marinated in green chile relish, and piled with lean green toppings like cilantro, scallions, and avocado.