Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak). Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) It is literally the quickest meal! You can use any inexpensive type of meat, and pound the cr*p out of it with a meat tenderizer and it will come out PERFECT! Served on top of white rice and you then layer a fried egg (sunny side up)on the steak.
Heat a large serving plate in the oven. Place steak in the center of the plate surrounded by the home fries. Place one egg on top of each steak. You can cook Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak)
- Prepare of meat marinade.
- It’s 4 pieces of steak/fillet (any cut) beaten/tenderized to 1/2 inch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- It’s of ADD INs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of French fries, as much as you want(baked or fried).
Pour sauce from the pan over the steak and eggs. Bife à Portuguesa Steak Portuguese Style. Heat a large serving plate in the oven. Place steak in the center of the plate surrounded by the home fries.
Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) instructions
- In a bowl, mix your meat with all the marinade ingredients and let marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Bake off (or fry) your French fries and set aside. (Don't do this too early so they won't be cold).
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, heat until smoking then lay your beef and cook/brown your fillet steaks 2min per side (pour some of the marinade on top to help along with the cooking and add flavour)…once done set on plate (don't overlap the fillets on the plate.. you'll see why..).
- In the same pan, cook your eggs sunnyside up or over easy. Once done, lay an egg on top of each piece of steak..
- Serve hot with fries and a cold beer! Told ya it was easy!!!!!!!!.
Place one egg on top of each steak. Keyword keto beef recipes, keto portuguese recipes, keto steak recipes, lchf beef recipes, lchf portuguese recipes, lchf steak recipes, low carb beef recipes, low carb nikki, low carb portuguese recipes, low carb steak recipes, portuguese food, portuguese recipes, weight loss recipes. Another variation of bife is bife a casa (house steak), which may resemble the bife a cavalo or may feature embellishments, such as asparagus. The Portuguese version of steak and eggs called bitoque con molho isn't eaten for breakfast — which means you can serve French fries alongside it. The Portuguese love their starches and their eggs.