BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. Then serve enjoy these delicious Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs! It's funny that you mentioned adding zucchini to the kabobs, because prior to reading your comment, my girlfriend had just suggested this weekend that we should do so as well. Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe: Try this Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe, or contribute your own.
Cubes of marinated steak are skewered with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, then grilled. For picnics, I assemble the kabobs at home and carry them in a large container. On skewers, alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper or zucchini. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- Prepare 25 large of Shrimp.
- It’s 3 medium of beef steaks.
- You need 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
Add prepared skewers to baking dish and turn to coat. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade until shrimp turn pink. Steak and shrimp kabobs grilled with a light teriyaki sauce and served with grilled peppers and pineapple. I wanted to keep the seasoning for the kabobs simple and also wanted to make something that would go well with steak, seafood, and vegetables.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs instructions
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Shrimp kabobs are an easy way to give great grilled flavor to shrimp and vegetables.