BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. Same-Day Delivery – We currently do not have any delays to our Same-Day Delivery services. Delivery window availability varies by location. Visit delivery.bjs.com for more details.; Free Pickup – We currently do not have any delays to our Free Pickup services.
Delivery window availability varies by location. Visit delivery.bjs.com for more details.; Free Pickup – We currently do not have any delays to our Free Pickup services. Pickup time slots may vary by location. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- It’s 25 large of Shrimp.
- You need 3 medium of beef steaks.
- Prepare 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
Add your meat together with olive oil and seasoning and start adding them onto the wooden skewers. Preheat the grill, then fully cook the shrimp and grill the steak until desired level of doneness. Baste the kabobs with reserved marinade halfway through cooking and discard any left over marinade. Turn kabobs often, brushing with sauce.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs step by step
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
Garnish end of each skewer with a cherry tomato. These Garlic Butter Surf and Turf Kabobs are everything you want in a kabob — beef and seafood, on the grill, with that lemony, garlicky, smoky taste you yearn for at the end of a long, hard weekend when you just want to sit back and enjoy a delicious meal with those you love. If you like seafood and beef, then you'll also love my Shrimp Boil Foil Packs, this Quick Steak Marinade, or. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef.