Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli. This Steak and broccoli stir fry recipe will become you favorite! Such an easy steak and broccoli stir fry that is so good, packed with amazing flavor and. I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean.
Because believe it or not, these two ingredients are a match made in heaven. Easy Roasted Broccoli Haiku: "No need to use bowl. Just toss with oil on pan. You can cook Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli
- You need 1 of Your fav piece of steak (I think I used sirloin).
- You need 1 of Your fav barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 pinch of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil..
Mmmm. add parmesan!" This couldn't have been easier or more yummy! Our favorite way to cook broccoli. To the broccoli florets and olive oil we add about a tablespoon of minced garlic and use Montreal Steak. In an oiled skillet over medium-high heat, sear the steak until cooked all the way through.
Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli step by step
- Season your steak with salt and pepper well..
- Then add your herbs and olive oil and rub it well..
- Fry in a nonstick pan for 5 minutes until slightly done..
- Then add your barbecue sauce , cover for another 5-10 minutes..
- Add more barbecue sauce and place pan in the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until done as desired. (You can add barbecue sauce as much as you'd like)..
- Add olive oil to your broccoli and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook in the oven. Enjoy.
For fuss-free al fresco dining this summer, try our easy barbecue recipes with delicious chargrilled meats, vegetables, salads and side dishes. Light the coals and cook up a feast of lobster served with seaweed butter and barbecued T-bone steak. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. This easy beef & broccoli is so much better than takeout.