Filipino-Style Pork Steak. Combine pork chops, soy sauce, and lime/lemon juice in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least an hour. In this episode, we are going to show how to prepare Creampy pork chop filipino style.
Pinoy-style means that the meat was marinated in soy sauce, lemon juice, ground black pepper and loads of. #porksteak #pinoystyle #howtocook PORK STEAK – FILIPINO STYLE (QUICK & EASY RECIPE) Hi everyone! This is another recipe that will make you consume more than. Pork Steak / Beef Steak Filipino Style Recipe. You can have Filipino-Style Pork Steak using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino-Style Pork Steak
- It’s 4 slice of pork chops.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 each of lime or lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook slow until done. Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks. Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute. Filipino Style Recipe: Pork chops steak or bistek is another mouth watering Filipino dish inspired to western beef steak.
Filipino-Style Pork Steak step by step
- Combine pork chops, soy sauce, and lime/lemon juice in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least an hour..
- Heat a pan then pour in cooking oil..
- Pan fry the marinated pork chops in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side..
- Remove excess oil. Pour in the remaining marinade and water then let it boil. Simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender. Note: Add water as needed..
- Add in the sugar, salt, and pepper then stir..
- Put in the onions land cook for 3 minutes more..
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Warning: Never serve a steak to a Filipino if rice is missing. It is like telling them to eat Caesar Salad without the dressing or hamburger sandwich without the bun. Pork Bistek Tagalog (Filipino-Style Pork Steak). INGREDIENTS Pork Steak Recipe (Filipino Version). In the Philippines, one of the most common ways to cook a Steak is to put soy sauce and Philippine Lime (Kalamansi).