Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo. 'Philly Cheesesteak' is very specific to it's ingredients not a blanket name for any sandwich with cheese on. Only change was using my recipe instead of the Garlic Mayo. It is quite similar but has prepared horseradish and a few additional ingredients.
If you are wanting a bit more adventure, add horseradish to the mix. Philly Cheese Steak SandwichesRecipe Girl. vegetable oil, grated Parmesan cheese, sub rolls, skirt Dijon mustard, romaine lettuce, mayo, provolone cheese, shaved steak. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo "This is a delicious and easy sandwich that. You can cook Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo
- You need 2 lb of sirloin roast.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 4 loaf of steak rolls.
- You need 1 packages of provolone.
- You need 1 cup of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of horseradish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of olive oil.
I marinated the meat in some olive oil and steak Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo. This. with marinated portobello mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, smoked. This Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich is. Options: * Spread spicy mustard on the rolls before building the sandwiches * Mix horseradish with mayo and spread it on the rolls before building the * Add prepared horseradish to the cheese sauce.
Philly Cheese steak w/ garlic horseradish mayo step by step
- Slice beef very thin. approx 1-2 inch strips (can ask meat department at grocery store to slice or put meat in freezer for about an hour and will be easier to slice).
- Slice onions and peppers in to strips. (mushrooms can be added as well).
- mix mayo, garlic and horseradish in bowl and place in fridge until meal is ready. Also makes a great dip for fries. (increase amount of ingredients if necessary).
- In a large pan or skillet add liberal amount of olive oil and bring to medium heat..
- Add sliced meat to pan approx 1/2 lb at a time. Season with steak seasoning. Should cook somewhat quickly as it is very thin. Be sure to stir meat so it cooks evenly..
- Have a plate with paper towels to put your meat when cooking is complete. This will pull out some of that grease/oil..
- In another pan heat oil on medium. Add onions and peppers. If using mushrooms add after onions and peppers have started to sweat and smell fragrant. (about two minutes) Remember mushrooms cook much faster than onions and peppers..
- Cook onions and peppers until they are soft. For me the softer the better. Use your own judgement as to how well you want them cooked. When finished remove from heat and set pan asides..
- Now I like to put melt my cheese in the oven on Warm. Add meat to any oven safe dish. (small casserol dish) Place generous amount of provolone all over top of meat. Place in oven on Warm until cheese is melted. About 2-4 minutes..
- Remove meat from oven. Use spatula to place meat on Steak rolls. Add onions and green peppers on top. Generously spread your garlic horseradish mayo on top bun and enjoy!.
Before I begin this post, I'd like to state for the. How to make a philly cheese steak sandwich: Fry onions in oil for a few minutes until starting to brown. Heat the sandwiches until the cheese is well melted and even slightly browned. It's meaty, gooey, and delightfully messy—but eating it shouldn't make you tip the scale in the wrong direction. Keep the Philly in check by using equal parts portobello mushrooms and steak.