Pineapple Beef Stir-fry. Skip the takeout and enjoy home-cooked Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry. Juicy pineapple chunks lend a touch of sweetness to this quick Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry that's served over rice. Steak sauce adds a bit of tangy flavor.
You will love the taste of this Pinapple beef! Add a bit more oil and fry the ginger until golden. Add the spring onions and pineapple, and return the steak to the pan. You can cook Pineapple Beef Stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
- It’s of For the Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of For the Stir-Fry:.
- You need 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Combine marinade and cornstarch in bowl. Classic beef and broccoli stir-fry gets a tropical makeover with sweet pineapple and the most AMAZING sauce ever! Stir fry recipes are great because they take only a few minutes to cook and assemble, so even if you're pretty tired from a long day out, you're still going to get to enjoy a delicious plateful of food. This pineapple beef version makes great use of the rich and savory taste of thin strips of beef flank—lean.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry recipe: Try this Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry recipe, or contribute your own. Mix reserved pineapple liquid, water and cornstarch until well blended. Cut meat. or until tender; stir twice.