Pork Steak with Sour Sauce.. Line a pan with olive oil. Season pork with salt and pepper. Fry until it is well done or medium rare to your liking.
I usually double the recipe for the sauce. Salmon with sour cream dill sauce: Noreen's Kitchen. Poached Salmon with White Wine Cream Sauce — Panasonic Cooking Canada. You can have Pork Steak with Sour Sauce. using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Steak with Sour Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Pork steak.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce ( store bought ).
- You need 4 tbsp of Salty & sour sauce ( my recipe ).
- You need 2 of Lime wedges.
How to cook Pork Steak with Sauce. Season pork steaks with salt, ground black pepper and granulated garlic. Tasty pork steaks are cheap, cheerful and easy to cook with. Serve them braised in a fruity sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled.
Pork Steak with Sour Sauce. instructions
- Line a pan with olive oil. Heat until very hot..
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Fry in the pan for 20 seconds then flip over..
- Fry until it is well done or medium rare to your liking. Brush steak with BBQsauce..
- Slice steak into thin pieces and get into the serving plate..
- Top the steak with salty & sour sauce. Decorate with lime wedges. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455431-super-salty-sour-dipping-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342645-tip-cutting-limes-clean-boards.
The classic combination of pork and pineapple lives on in this slightly retro and irresistible sweet and sour one-pan dish. The recipe for tender pork loin steaks cooked in creamy shallot and mushroom sauce. And if you are in the mood for an Asian fusion, take a look at our Sweet and Sour Pork Loin Steaks. I feel like pork loin steaks are hugely underrated and often get a bad rep. The wine gives the sour cream sauce some extra flavor, but feel free to use more chicken broth as a substitution in its place.