Steak fried rice. Pour off any collected juices from the steak; add the steak to the skillet along with the peas and soy sauce. Slice the eggs into strips; stir. Steak Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps- Reheat leftovers and then serve them with leaves of butter lettuce and a variety of toppings and sauces such as chopped nuts, carrot shreds, chopped cabbage, asian spicy mayo, teriyaki sauce, etc.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir eggs over medium heat until no liquid egg remains, breaking up eggs into small pieces. Remove from pan; wipe skillet clean if necessary. In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. You can have Steak fried rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak fried rice
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 each of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 each of carrot.
- Prepare 1 each of leek or 1/2 of an onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of steak.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce add to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt if needed ~ I don't use salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Reheat the pan and coat the bottom of the wok with oil. When the oil is hot, add in the rice and allow it to sizzle and fry. Toss occasionally to heat through and lightly caramelize. Add in the reserved steak mixture and toss to evenly distribute.
Steak fried rice step by step
- In a wok or large frypan heat oil over med/low heat.
- Add all veggies~ saute til they begin to soften.
- Add meat.
- After meat is finished cooking push to the side.
- If needed add more oil & scramble eggs on the empty side of the wok.
- Add rice & drizzle soy sauce over the top.
- Panfry ~ if rice is still white add more soy sauce.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
Leftover steak fried rice is an excellent way to repurpose leftovers and enjoy a better-than-take-out dinner in a snap! If you've been following me for a little bit, you know how often I make fried rice. Heat the cooking oil in the pan over moderately high heat. Beef Fried Rice is one of my favorite meals. It's an easy way to use up leftover rice and veggies that you have in the fridge.