Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce. #Hamidadehlvi #SteakRecipe #GrilledChicken Delicious simple and tasty Home made Easy Tarragon Steak with Tarragon Mushroom Sauce – Grilled Chicken Recipe by. Reinvent your favourite steak with this luscious tarragon and mushroom sauce recipe. Yesterday was the first day I've been able to spend at home just relaxing in a long time.
Steak with Tarragon & Mushroom Sauce. Add an extra depth of flavour with this creamy mushroom sauce. It tastes heavenly when poured over your fillet of steak. You can cook Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce
- You need of Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too).
- Prepare 500 g of white or brown mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Big Sexy Steaks for Valentine's Day with sautéed tarragon mushrooms. This gluten-free recipe serves two plus a cooking tip for perfectly done filet mignon! I am in love with these Big Sexy Steaks for Valentine's Day with sautéed tarragon mushrooms and vermouth shallot reduction sauce. This steak is perfect for a romantic dinner.
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce step by step
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak..
The beef is cooked simply but served with a sophisticated mushroom, garlic and tarragon white wine sauce. Mushroom Sauce For SteakWith a Blast. Steak served with a sophisticated but easy pan sauce of shiitake mushrooms, tarragon, white wine, shallot and butter. Impress your sweetheart with this dish! Chicken with Creamy Mushroom, Mustard and Tarragon Sauce.