Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak. Taiwanese chicken steak- how to get the outstanding crunchy texture. The first time I tried this amazing Taiwanese chicken steak was at a night market called Shilin in Taipei, Taiwan. Fried Chicken Steak 大雞排 Taiwanese Style is a popular Taiwanese Street Food, it's pronounced.
The street seller will often also ask you if you want hot spice too. This video shows you how to make Taiwanese Fried Chicken Steak, a popular street food in Taiwan. You should first prepare the marinade by whisking an egg. You can cook Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken legs.
- You need 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of Some salt and pepper.
- You need of Potato starch (enough to coat all the chicken steaks).
Home » Meat » Chicken » Ji Pai (Taiwanese Fried Chicken Steak). Ji Pai (Dà jī pái, 大雞排) are huge, flat pieces of fried chicken from Taiwan. Taiwanese fried chicken, westernized as popcorn chicken is a dish in Taiwanese cuisine commonly found as street snack and is indispensable to the night markets in Taiwan. The Taiwan Fried Chicken especially the Hot Star Taiwan Fried Chicken, here is my fried chicken recipe for you!
Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak instructions
- Beat the chicken legs flat. Heat the deep fryer to 375F/ 190C..
- Mix flour, corn starch, chicken stock, salt, pepper and water into a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Dip chicken legs into step 2..
- Prepare the potato starch onto a plate and coat each chicken leg completely..
- Deep fry each chicken steak for 3-5 mins..
- Flip the chicken steaks and fry for another minute or until golden..
- Drip the oil..
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and deliciousrecipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
Huge piece of Taiwanese XXL Fried Chicken that everyone loves is actually pretty simple and you too can make it at home! Taiwanese Fried Chicken might be the best fried chicken you will put in your mouth!! One of the food caught my eyes were this fried chicken. One, because of the delicious frying chicken smell and two, the refreshing basil in the chicken! The popular Taiwanese treat, fried chicken steak.