Beef steak with bell peppers. Get ready to sizzle.red peppers, onion, garlic and strips of beef sirloin make a tasty stove-top dish that the whole family will enjoy. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out!
Flank steak, cut across the grain into bite-size pieces, delivered great beef flavor and a modera. Steak with Pesto and chargrilled capsicum and homemade flatbread. When you invest in a good quality cut of beef, I think you should respect it and keep it simple. You can have Beef steak with bell peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef steak with bell peppers
- It’s 1 of Ribeye steak.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt and ground pepper.
- It’s 1 Table spoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of green or red bell pepper.
- It’s 4 of Table spoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Sprigs of Rosemary (dried or fresh).
I know some purists prefer to eat a great steak with nothing more than salt and pepper as seasoning. Bell pepper adds a spicy flavor to this hearty beef steak. A flavorful Italian-style marinade adds flavor and tenderness to beef steaks. Pre-heat until the oil just beginning to smoke.
Beef steak with bell peppers instructions
- Defrost the beef until room temperature, marinade the meat with chopped rosemary(or use dry one). Rub with olive oils, sea salt and ground pepper.
- Heat up iron or pan until it get some smoke. The pan needs to be very hot. Grill the steak with high heat. Each side for 2 minutes.
- Before finished grilling, put butter on top and let it melt into steak. Then rest the steak on the cutting board for 3 minutes.
- For bell peppers, use the same pan, put olive oil. Wait until pan is warm. Stir fry until bell peppers are soft..
- Season bell peppers with salt and ground peppers.
- Serve steak and bell peppers with mustard sauce.
Add bell peppers and scallion greens. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time! I love it with brown rice, but cauliflower rice would also be great on the side. As a kid I loved when my Mom made pepper steak and now that I'm an adult, it's always a hit in my house when I make it. Easy black pepper beef with beef, black pepper and onion.