Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange remaining mushrooms on chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with foil. Yes, you may add more things, like wine, or aromatics, but the more additions, the more complications and subbing, and then the tweaking begins!
Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in the remaining butter until tender. Make an easy chicken dish topped with a savory mushroom sauce for a tasty meal that's ready in minutes. You can have Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole
- You need of Cream Cheese 8oz; softened.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of pouch Uncle Ben's Ready White Rice; cooked accord. to pkg.
- Prepare 5 of chicken breast tenderloins; shredded.
- Prepare 1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of sleeve Ritz Crackers.
Once chicken breasts are finished cooking, don't wash the pan. The browned bits on the bottom of your skillet are flavor gold. For this dish, a simple pan sauce of presliced mushrooms, dry white wine, shallots, and fresh thyme enlivens basic sautéed chicken breasts. Mix cornstarch and milk until smooth.
Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole step by step
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 tsp Chicken Bouillon. Cook chicken until ALMOST done. It will finish cooking in the oven. Shred chicken once cooled and set aside..
- In a large bowl Mix Cream cheese and soups.
- Add spices, mix well..
- Added Asparagus, mix well..
- Add Rice, mix well.
- Add Chicken, mix well.
- Add cheese, leaving some for topping. Mix well..
- Spoon Mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 min @ 350.
- In a pan, melt 1/2 stick butter with 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon and add crushed Ritz Crackers. Remove once crackers are moistened and set aside..
- Top casserole with Crackers and Shredded Cheese and bake til cheese is melted. About 25 min..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender. This Chicken with Mushroom Gravy is a total crowd pleaser, and a great quick one for midweek! Juicy, pan seared chicken breast is smothered with a mushroom gravy that is absolutely to die for. And don't worry – this recipe makes plenty of gravy! Winner, winner … Chicken with Mushroom Gravy!