cubbed steak sandwiches. This recipe for cube steak sandwiches is one of my husband's favorites….and mine too! This sandwich is one of my farmer husband's faves and after working in the cold all day it is sure to warm. See more ideas about Cube steak, Cube steak recipes, Beef recipes.
Season cube steaks to taste and brown in. onions to make a sandwich. Put gravy into a small bowl at the side of each serving and "dip" and enjoy. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. You can cook cubbed steak sandwiches using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cubbed steak sandwiches
- Prepare of fry the cubbed steakes.
- It’s 6 of cube steak peices about 3inches each.
- It’s 1 cup of shorting.
- It’s 1 of thin sliced onion…left in ringlets.
- It’s 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of meat tenderizer.
- It’s of for the gravy.
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of leftover grease from frying meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of extra black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of finished product.
- It’s 1 packages of sub rolls.
Ounces-Grams, fluid ounces-milliliters, Tsp-Tbsp, Tbsp-Cup Cube steak, sometimes labeled as cubed steak or minute steak, is an inexpensive, flavorful cut of beef that's pre-tenderized. It's taken from the top or bottom round — a tough portion near the rump of. Cube Steak (even grass-fed) is pretty cheap so stock up. Once you cook this recipe, it will quickly become a family favorite!
cubbed steak sandwiches step by step
- lightly wash cubed steaks and lightly season….
- spring cool with flour… on both sides.
- in frying pan or skillet heat shorting on med high….
- add onion ringlets…place battered meat top of onions in hot grease.
- cook until crispy on edges.
- for the gravy after you get done cookin the meat you slowly brown to light golden brown your flower.
- slowly add your butter milk.
- when the buttermilk as cooks down n reduced slowly add milk continuously strings.
- slowly add 1 quarter cup water… Sterling continuously turn down the burner too low.
- when you reach desired thickness.
- …..* how to make the one that is farthest to the right…. add cube steaks to back to gravy and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process (called "cubing"). This is the most common cut of meat used for the American dish chicken fried steak. Beef Cube Steak Recipes is one of the Internets most popular resources for all Cube Steak Recipes. We have been providing free steak recipes and more to our loyal follows for years.