Mexican-style steak and potatoes.. I was raised by my grandmother and my step-grandfather who was from the State of Chihuahua. (He's the reason I speak Spanish fluently.). He loved to cook, not specific Mexican dishes, but more like guisados. A guisado is any dish that can be prepared in one pot or pan, with many ingredients.
Salsa, peanut sauce & crinkle-cut potatoes. For the steak: Place the meat in a large casserole dish, along with the bay leaves, onion, carrot, salt and peppercorns. Mexican-Style Cobb SaladPork. avocado, romaine lettuce, pork tenderloin, olive oil, plain yogurt and. You can have Mexican-style steak and potatoes. using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican-style steak and potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Top sirloin steak, boneless & cubed.
- It’s 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 of Yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Steamed corn, cut off the rind.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnishing).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream (for garnishing).
- It’s of lime juice (for garnishing).
These simple Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are an easy weeknight meal that is full of beans and These Steak Fajita Nachos can be made and served in just one skillet! Eat with a fork and knife or just use A Mexican style pork stew in a tasty salsa verde that is slowly braised until the pork melts into. New Mexico Style Enchiladas Con Huevos Two flat enchiladas served with eggs and beans. Pork Carnitas Hash Served with two eggs, bell peppers, onions and potatoes, refried beans, and two tortillas.
Mexican-style steak and potatoes. instructions
- Cut beef in 1/4 inch cubes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet..
- Add beef to skillet and stir fry for 2 minutes, or until outside of beef is no longer pink. (medium-high heat).
- Remove beef from skillet and keep warm..
- Add more olive oil to skillet (about 2 tanlespoons) and add cubed potatoes. Cook 10 minutes, or until brown and tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir salsa, garlic, and yellow bell peppers into the browned potatoes..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn to skillet, cook for two minutes, and remove from heat..
- Add beef into skillet..
- Stir in cubed avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime, and sour cream..
Side Order of O'Brien Mexican Potatoes with bell peppers, and onions. And a grilled rib eye totally fits the bill. Manly rib eye steaks meet robust Mexican seasonings, and the scent of testosterone wafting through the air is just that extra ingredient that makes these steaks all the more flavorful. Classic, Mexican-style grilled steak, or Carne Asada, starts with thinly sliced beef dipped in lime juice, garlic and salt, then seared over an open fire. Famous throughout Mexico, especially in rustic, open-air restaurants, restaurantes campestres, Carne Asada is served with warm tortillas, Mexican-style.