portuguese steak dinner. Bitoque is a beloved Portuguese dish that includes lean steak accompanied by rice and french fries topped with a fried egg. The Portuguese Steak recipe is a perfect solution to making a quick and simple dinner or breakfast. A perfectly cooked steak and eggs with chips is so much more than the ingredients on their own.
Although different cuts are sold as braising steak, some work better than others. If you want to cook a whole piece of meat, as in this. This is a great dinner, you can have with an egg on top with home fries, pour some of the sauce over the fries, it's very good. and some warm bread. You can have portuguese steak dinner using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of portuguese steak dinner
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 packages of goya.~ con culantro Y achiote.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of garlic as much as u like.
- It’s 4 lb of steak.
- Prepare 1 of rice.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of french fries.
The menu is contemporary Portuguese, and strives to be refined in. This Portuguese Blade Steak Recipe is an easy and inexpensive family-friendly meal. This Portuguese Blade Steak Recipe, was one of those recipes that came out just right on the first try. Portuguese cuisine was first recorded in the seventeenth century, with regional recipes establishing themselves in the nineteenth century.
portuguese steak dinner step by step
- mix oil,water,goya, and garlic togther and add steak. let it sit in the mixture over night for more flavor..
- then cook steak in a liitle bit of butter and onced cooked add the rest of the juice to the pan and let it simmer.
- as the steak is cooking cook rice in another pan and fry the french fries. and then cook fried eggs for the top of the steak..
- it takes a little time to cook but its so good once its done. it is worth the time.
Steak Braised in Portuguese Style Sauce, Seasoned and Topped with an Egg Served with Spanish Potatoes. Love steak but too afraid to cook it yourself? This video will show you exactly how to make the best steak dinner at home. The trick is to reverse-sear the meat, baking it in the oven first, before. A slice of Parma ham covers this outstanding Wagyu beef medallion with a A delectable departure from the usual dinner choices, perfect for sharing.