Steak special casserole. Shake steak strips in flour mixture, then brown floured meat in hot oil; place browned strips in a large casserole Add remaining ingredients, including reserved red wine, to casserole and stir to combine. Chuck steak (also called braising steak) – comes from the forequarter – consisting of parts of the neck, shoulder blade, and In order to make this Slow Cooked Steak Diane Casserole recipe you will need Steak and Kidney Casserole – With delicious dumplings. Make a soft dough – Be careful not to over-mix the Heat half of the oil and butter in a large flame-proof casserole.
Brown steak in small amount of shortening in skillet. Salisbury Steak Casserole is exactly what you are looking for! Yes you can freeze this Salisbury Steak Casserole! You can have Steak special casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak special casserole
- It’s 1 of saucy cooked steak.
- It’s 1 of French fries.
- You need 1 of lettuce cucmber green pepper. cubed.
- Prepare 1 of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 of chillies sauce or peri peri sauce etc.
- You need 1 of tomatoe sauce. mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 of grated cheese.
Enjoy the man meal with the special man in your life. Inexpensive cube steak and potatoes is a basic, budget-friendly meal. Cube steak is a thin piece of steak that has been tenderized, usually by a machine or with a mallet. Mix tomato soup and water together and pour over steak.
Steak special casserole instructions
- Break steak into small pieces n add sauce.
- Fry chips n spice with salt vinegar.
- Shred lettuce n chop cucmber n pepper fine n toss in some mayo.
- Layer steak in oven dish n drizzled sauces over.
- Put French fries over n drizzle tomatoe sauce n mustard sauce over..
- Put salad over n blobs of mayo.
- Mix slightly.. Than top with grated cheesd.
- Add sauces or spices. According to taste…
- Pop in oven to warm till cheese melts just before serving…
Add garlic or other seasonings to tomato mix. If you can find steak and kidney mix at the butcher try making this delicious casserole. Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Steaks topped with yeast extract and brown sugar are slow-cooked with vegetables until tender in this family-friendly Marmite® Marmite® Steak Casserole. Top tip for making Steak and kidney casserole with mustard toasts.