Steak stir fry salad. An easy steak stir-fry sitting on baby spinach and smothered in Balsamic vinaigrette makes for an extremely flavorful salad. Asian Steak Stir-Fry Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try this Asian Steak Stir-Fry Salad recipe, or contribute your own.
Serve over a bed of spinach with the balsamic vinaigrette. Add shredded cabbage to the steak and rice just at the end of cooking this skillet stir-fry. It's one-pot simple—but develops a complex flavor. You can have Steak stir fry salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak stir fry salad
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Thin Round steak.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of Banana pepper.
- You need 4 of Red potatoes.
- You need 1/3 lb of Chopped bacon.
- You need dash of Ground pepper.
- It’s dash of Basil.
- Prepare pinch of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/3 head of Lettuce.
Steak stir fry is just as easy as take-out, but it's so much healthier. Low carb, keto friendly, and bursting with Asian flavors. When I was a kid my parents Anyway, this low carb stir fry can be totally customized using whatever low carb vegetables you prefer. This time around I went with bell peppers.
Steak stir fry salad instructions
- Cut steak into thin strips and finely chop bacon.
- Chop the bananna peppers, onion and potatos into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into frying pan on medium heat with oliver oil.
- Stir occasionally.
- When finished cooking add contents into lettuce and serve.
- Can also substitute steak with boneless chicken.
For the stir-fry: Mix the remaining sliced scallions with the garlic and ginger in a small bowl and set aside. Heat a large nonstick saute pan or wok over high heat. Beef Stir Fry loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers. The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor. How do you Make Stir Fry Beef Tender?