Steak with Broccoli and Rice. To make you healthier here's a recipe that you must try! And don't worry if you are on a diet, because it is a keto recipe! It will only contribute to your.
Steak & Rice with Broccoli Steak & Rice with Broccoli Steak & Rice with Broccoli. Take steak, I usually use thin sliced steak, any kind, and cut into very small pieces. You are now following Steak with a side of Broccoli and Rice. You can cook Steak with Broccoli and Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with Broccoli and Rice
- You need 1 of steak.
- You need 1 of garlic (not powder).
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of white rice.
- It’s 1 of broccoli.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt (please) because the maggie has Salt in it.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s 1 of maggie (only 1).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion.
You will be notified when any significant update is made. I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. Serve over rice and garnish with toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Steak with Broccoli and Rice step by step
- Read all of the following directions before you start cooking please and thank you.
- *Note: for every cup of rice, you need 1 1/2 cup of water..
- Let's start with the steak first..
- Put 5 slices of steak in a cooking pan with 1/4 of a cup of oil that is already hot. Then add your chop oinons with a pinch of salt. Don't let the oinons fry. Stirl the five slices of steak plus onions and add 1/2 of a boxed maggie, add a cup of water, broccoli, and plus 1/2 of a cup of steak sauce. Put a cover on the frying pan and put it in the oven (conv. bake on 375) which is 350. Let it cook until you feel like it's well cooked.
- Rice time (while the steak is cooking).
- You'll need a pan. Add 3/4 of a cup of oil ( the stove is on HI), then place the peeled garlic and fry it. Put the stove down to medium. Then add 6 cups of water (let the water boil before adding the rice). When you see the water has boil, add 4 cups of rice (stir the rice for 30 sec. to 1 min., so that the rice won't stick to the bottom right away), then put a lid on the pan (put the the temp. down to 1.8, and let it cook). If your water dries up and you feel like it's not done cooking, then put aluminum foil, then place the lip again on top of the pan..
These protein pots feature steak with a tasty Japanese twist served with wholegrain rice and a zing of sushi ginger. I didn't expect results like what I get in my wok because that's a different. Season steaks generously all over with salt and pepper, pressing to adhere. Heat a dry large skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-high. I need this gravy to hold its own over that rice.