Breaded Steak Fingers. For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish. Continue until all the meat is breaded. Heat the butter and vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium to.
I think this recipe is a good start to your steak fingers but I always add additional spices and herbs to everything I make. Chicken Fried Steak Fingers are super crispy tender strips of cube steak, seasoned perfectly · How to make perfect chicken fried steak. This recipe features breaded cube steaks, fried and topped with. You can have Breaded Steak Fingers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded Steak Fingers
- It’s strips of Round steak tenderized and cut into.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
Chicken fried steak is typically cube steak that has been breaded and fried, much like fried chicken would be. I believe these steak fingers were served at a Houston restaurant that she worked in during the When you get a plateful of breaded Steak Fingers prepared, quickly place them into a frying pan of. Fully cooked and breaded, Steak Fingers are a quick way to beef up any meal. Place frozen steak fingers on baking sheet.
Breaded Steak Fingers step by step
- Mix flour, cajun seasoning, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Dredge the strips in egg, then flour mixture and lay in a pan of hot oil to fry. Fry a few at a time, 3-5 min per side..
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk, 3 tsp flour, salt and pepper. Cook until thick, stirring a lot..
- Serve hot, with gravy on the side for dipping..
You're going to LOVE these Steak Fingers! Enjoy as the perfect appetizer or a main meal — but you'd better make a double batch. Basically, steak fingers are browned, breaded pieces of steak—kind of like chicken fingers, but fantastic when you're craving steaks and burgers. (And if you're a carnivore. Steak fingers and gravy are yummy with mashed potatoes or biscuits, of course. But in the hot summertime, cold grapes are pretty much the perfect.