Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. Lay egg roll wrappers on a flat surface. Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold the two sides in, moistening edges with water as you go; roll tightly. Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one.
Add cheese and mix thoroughly, until cheese begins to melt. Remove from heat, strain in a fine mesh sieve to remove excess moisture, and let cool. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. You can have Cheese Steak Egg Rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Steak Egg Rolls
- Prepare 6 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- You need 1 of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- It’s 8-10 of eggroll wraooers.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Garnish seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- Prepare as needed of Sriracha seasoning,.
Add onions and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Add the steak to the center and cook till no longer pink. Simmer-Add the beef broth, steak sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Fold in and overlap right and left corners.
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls step by step
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.
Brush remaining corner again with egg; gently roll egg roll toward remaining corner and press to seal. Cheesesteak egg rolls have all the flavors of the classic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in a crispy shell and made with ground beef! Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are basically the perfect fusion of American fast food and Chinese fast food in one. To assemble the egg rolls, lay them out on a flat surface. Scoop steak and veggies into the middle of the egg roll wrapper and place a slice of cheese over the top.