Green Curry Beef. Stir in curry paste and mix well. Add coconut cream, stir well and bring to boil. Add beef stock and return to boil, stirring constantly.
This curry is sumptuous – wonderful on a chilly night! The homemade green curry paste is what makes this dish sing, so don't be tempted to. This Thai green curry beef and veggies bowl recipe is for both the meat eater and vegetarian palate! You can have Green Curry Beef using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Curry Beef
- It’s 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- You need 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
A one pot green curry beef recipe that's quick to make and flavorful! No noodles needed, just lots of veggies and a creamy Thai broth! This is a really simple recipe, but there are a couple of things you can do in the preparation that really take this slow cooker than green beef curry to next level. This locks in the flavour before the slow cooking process begins and keep the meat tender throughout.
Green Curry Beef step by step
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..
Thin slices of beef, loads of veggies and a wonderful fragrant and spicy green curry sauce all served over a bed of udon noodles with a side dish of spring rolls. It was a great dinner, paired with wine and our dessert was Chocolate Molten Cake….we saved a ton of money….and the food was better too!! Green Curry tends to be one of the milder curries of Thai cuisine. The name Gaeng Kiaw Wan literally means 'sweet green curry' but if you prefer a spicy curry, simply increase the amount of fresh green Thai chili peppers in the curry paste recipe. This recipe features beef but it could also be prepared with chicken, pork or fishballs.