Meaty cauliflower casserole. Cauliflower is baked with Italian seasoned bread crumbs, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses. This casserole is hearty and worthy of sharing with a crowd. I know this because I did just that when testing out this recipe.
Cauliflower Casserole – Cauliflower MarrancaThe Food Blog Colleen. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato, without the carbs. This flavorful cauliflower casserole is perfect for any family meal. You can have Meaty cauliflower casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meaty cauliflower casserole
- Prepare of ●●●●●●●● Cauliflower ●●●●●●●●●.
- It’s 1 medium head of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of ■■■■■■■■■■ Meat ■■■■■■■■■■.
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odoms Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 cup of ripe black olives.
- You need 1/4 pound of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 16 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
The recipe is an excellent choice for a holiday meal or family dinner. Use bread crumbs for meatloaf, meatballs, and casserole toppings. Drain well and pat Transfer the cauliflower to the baking dish and set aside. Bring the cream to a simmer in a small.
Meaty cauliflower casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Het the oil in a pan. Chop the cauliflower up. Add to pan and fry stirring occasionally..
- Season with salt and cumin..
- Cook till tender. Set aside.
- Slice the olives, chop the onions.To the pan add olives and onions. Stir fry till tender. Then add sausage and ground sirloin. Brown them both add salt, garlic, paprika, and mix well..
- Mix the sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Simmer 3 minutes. Drain meat and add to the sauce. Add 1 cup parmesan cheese. Stir well simmer 4 minutes..
- In an oven safe pan add in layers 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Add cauliflower on top of cheese..
- Add sour cream.
- Add meat sauce, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and ham on top..
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This loaded cauliflower casserole is so easy to make. It's cheesy and has lots of bacon. You'll love making this recipe this fall! This cauliflower casserole is the dish which made us love cauliflower, even get addicted to it!