Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy. I looked at the homepage of my website the other day and all I could see Chicken with Mushroom Gravy recipe video! Very easy and comforting autumn or winter steak and gravy dish. Serve with rice, wild rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
I made Salisbury Steak and Mushroom Gravy last night. We changed out the turkey for chicken breast we ground ourselves ( personal preference ) the meat was moist the gravy was tasty. This Chicken Mushroom Gravy Recipe is everything a hearty gravy should be! You can cook Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy
- It’s of Chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Grounded black pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- You need of All purpose cream.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Chunks of chicken in a delicious mushroom and vegetable gravy. This chicken gravy recipe brings back so many memories from my childhood. Though I didn't like mushrooms back then and enjoyed my mashed. Cut cubed steak into bite size pieces and. water and golden mushroom soup.
Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy instructions
- Cut the fillet into thin slices. Season it with salt and black pepper on both sides..
- Heat pan with a little oil and 2 cubes of butter..
- Saute the mushrooms and minced garlic and set aside..
- Dredge the seasoned fillet with flour and pan fry..
- When all fillets are cooked, put back the mushrooms and garlic..
- Pour some chicken broth and the cream. Mix well..
- Add some salt and black pepper into the mixture..
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley. Mix well before serving..
Roasted garlic and sautéed mushrooms, with a little help from Progresso™ chicken broth, give this creamy sauce a slightly sweet earthiness that turns ordinary chicken breasts into a special meal. This stir fry of chicken, mushrooms, and a sweet sauce comes together in about a half an hour. It's just as fast (or faster!) than having it delivered. On the rare occasion when I had a few bucks to spare, I would indulge in Chinese takeout. Moo Goo Gai Pan—Chinese Chicken and Mushroom Stir.