Chinese Beef Steak. Some of my dedicated viewers/subscribers been asking the chinese way of making simple tasty beef steak with lot of mouth watering saute yellow onion. This easy Chinese Beef Stir Fry is made with a simple but flavourful Chinese Beef Stir Fry. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.
Chinese beef stew recipe (柱侯蘿蔔炆牛腩) is the Cantonese style cuisine by serve with noodles and rice. Best use beef brisket for its flavor. Return the steak to the pan/wok. You can cook Chinese Beef Steak using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Beef Steak
- You need 1/2 kg of beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of msg / magic sarap.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika / chili powder.
- You need 2 medium of onion.
Toss to combine, making sure that the all the meat is covered in the sauce. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir Reviews for: Photos of Chinese Pepper Steak. Flank steak is by far the most popular cut of meat used by Chinese restaurants in all of their stir-fry dishes. It also happens to be the most recommended cut of beef we use in our stir-fry recipes.
Chinese Beef Steak step by step
- slice beef thinly.
- heat oil in pan and fry garlic.
- sear beef until almost fried in texture but do not overcook.
- add salt and msg.
- mix in the ketchup and sugar, lower down heat.
- while simmering add in the chili powder.
- when the sauce is almost dry add the onion rings and slightly cook.
- take off from heat and serve.
Serve beef in a range of stir-fries and other Chinese-style dishes. Heat oil in pan and fry garlic. Sear beef until almost fried in texture but do not overcook. Place the beef in the marinating sauce. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion.