Fish Steak. A fish steak, alternatively known as a fish cutlet, is a cut of fish which is cut perpendicular to the spine and can either include the bones or be boneless. Fish steaks can be contrasted with fish fillets, which are cut parallel to either side of the spine and do not include the larger bones. FISH STEAK also called Fishtek, Bangus Steak is a Filipino dish.
Mackerel (or Tanigue in Filipino) is perfect for this fish steak recipe. But tuna can also be a good. Download Fish steak stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can have Fish Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Steak
- It’s 2 medium of milk fish (bangus).
- You need 1 medium of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of whole yellow onions, cut into thin rings..
- It’s 10 of lemon, squeezed.
Filipino Fish Steak is the Fish version of Bistek Tagalog, which is also known as Filipino Beef Steak. Filipino Fish Steak makes use of boneless bangus belly. Bangus or milkfish is the national fish of the. A fish steak, alternatively known as a fish cutlet, is a cut of fish which is cut perpendicular to the spine and can either include the bones or be boneless.
Fish Steak step by step
- Clean and rinse fish before slicing, to about 2" thick each. You can use catfish or tilapia fish fillet too, but i think it wont taste as good. But, whatever works, right? Set fish aside after all d pcs are fried..
- Heat 2tbsp of oil. You can take some from the oil you used for frying, and saute the onions first until they are caramelized, then pour the garlic in. Vice versa is ok too..
- Brown the garlic then pour the soy sauce, followed by pepper and squeezed lemon juice. Wait for mixture to bubble then place fish slices in the pan. Stir a little bit, then its ready to be served..
- Serve hot, with steamed rice. Enjoy!.
Fish steaks can be contrasted with fish fillets, which are cut parallel to either side of the spine and do not include the larger bones. firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions Arrange fish steaks in a shallow baking dish. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Whether whole steak cuts or fun kebabs, SteakStones sear in all the natural flavours and succulence of your chosen cuts for a delicious way to dine. See more ideas about Steakstones, Fish dishes, Steak.