Hamburger Steak. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! These burger steaks are absolutely delicious.
The common theme for all these hamburger steaks is that they are. Hamburger Steak with Creamy Onion Gravy is a diner classic and a southern favorite. Seasoned ground beef patties are cooked with caramelized onion and gravy for a real belly-pleaser. … Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy recipe. You can have Hamburger Steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 of onion-diced.
- It’s 1 of season all.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quaker oats.
- It’s 1/4 of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 4 cup of water..
I made this one hamburger steak with the entire pound of ground meat. It turned out really juicy and had great flavor. Hamburger Steak and Gravy – a satisfying family-favorite meal that only uses less ingredients without compromising the taste. Made with ground beef steak and soaked in an onion mushroom gravy that is.
Hamburger Steak instructions
- mix all ingredients in bowl except brown gravy mix and water. put back in the fridge for 2-3 hours or more.
- form into patties, you can make them as big as you want..
- fry till there nice and brown and cook all the way..
- make the brown gravy and pour on to of hamburger patties..
- serve with white rice or mashed potatoes.
If Hambagu sounds a bit like Hamburger, that's because they both So when did Hamburg Steak come to Japan? When it came in, and who brought it in is a mystery, but. This hamburger steak and mushroom and onion gravy is classic Southern comfort food! Japanese Hamburger Steak (Hambāgu) is a juicy burger patty with a unique Japanese flavor. If you are bored with the traditional hamburger, try Hambāgu, the Japanese hamburger steak.