Heather's Chicken Fried Steak. The Honey Stung Fried Chicken sandwich is prepared using Chester's specially marinated, double-breaded breast fillet and tossed in Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic™ sauce. The fillet is then placed on Chester's Brioche bun and topped with dill. Chester's delicious, double breaded chicken and tenders are made fresh daily and fried to perfection.
Chester's brings you delicious fried chicken, tempting tenders, breakfast. Chicken-fried steak, if you are unfamiliar with the dish, is a Southern favorite—tenderized beef cutlets, dipped in egg and flour and fried, much like fried chicken Chicken fried steak is made most often with cube steak, or steak that has already been tenderized, or a cheap cut like round steak, which. Chester's International, based in Birmingham, Alabama, is a fried chicken quick-service restaurant in the United States. You can cook Heather's Chicken Fried Steak using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heather's Chicken Fried Steak
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 2 medium of boneless tenderized shoulder steak.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
RDR hits up Chesters Fried Chicken for the first time on the channel! RDR tries Chester's Chicken tender meal for a taste test review! See if he likes it or. Chicken fried steak, also known as country-fried steak, is an American breaded cutlet dish consisting of a piece of beefsteak (most often tenderized cube steak) coated with seasoned flour and pan-fried.
Heather's Chicken Fried Steak step by step
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile combine flour and seasonings. In a seperate bowl combine milk and eggs..
- Dip each steak in the flour, egg, flour, egg, flour. In that order..
- Once the steaks are breaded, put them in the skillet with oil and cook until they are fully cooked. Drain on paper towels. Serve with country gravy..
I have made Chicken Fried Steak for years and am always looking for the ultimate coating. I think I have found it in this recipe! I sadly didn't have all the ingredients no buttermilk or hot sauce but used whole milk and it worked just fine. For the steak: Begin with setting up an assembly line of dishes. Bill's Chester Fried Chicken – CLOSED.