Mini meatball soup. Uncover your soup pot and add broth and water to the pot. Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Mini Meatball Soup With Broken Spaghetti and Escarole.
This soup is hearty and delicious. Mixed vegetables and mini beef meatballs make for a perfect casual dinner. Last week, I had a cup of wedding soup for the first time in like, YEARS. You can cook Mini meatball soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini meatball soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 pound of mixed vegetables, I used broccoli, cauliflower, yellow and orange carrots.
- It’s 1 pound of green beans.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken thigh.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of marjoram.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato.
- It’s 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of saffron flowers.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of marjoram for meatballs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fennel seed for half of meatballs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt for meatballs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder for meatballs.
That may sound crazy to some of you but wedding. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. The guys like this soup and so do I. This is what got me started on meatballs.
Mini meatball soup step by step
- Peel and chop the sweet potato put into a bag and set aside.
- Cut your vegetables into small pieces. Keep the onion pieces separate. Chop the chicken into small pieces. Form half the ground sirloin and half the sausage into mini meatballs. Leave the other half loose for soup..
- Brown the sausage and ground sirloin with the onions. Add chicken. Add to pot when done. Add chicken broth..
- Add the vegetables except sweet potato..
- Add spices of 1 teaspoon marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder..
- Form half the sirloin mixture into meat. Fry the ground sirloin and sausage mixture formed into mini meatballs..
- Add fennel seed to the othe half and form into mini meatballs. And fry them..
- Add all the spices and simmer covered 30 minutes. Add sweet potatoes last 20 minutes of cooking..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Easy soup to make and can be done and ready to. Anyway, this Chicken Meatball Soup is perfect for a cold, winter's night (or fall.it is still fall Combining cheesy, mini chicken meatballs with creamy, nutty quinoa and the classic, comforting. Packed with mini meatballs, lettuce, tomatoes and chickpeas this hearty bowl of soup will not dissapoint your taste buds. A miniature version of a good ol' fashioned meatball sandwich. This soup also gives me a lot of nostalgia.