Minute steak rolls/turkey rolls…quick and easy. So filling.. These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).is the most EASIEST and delicious keto recipe ever! The stuffed steak ingredients include parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest spinach. They will be flying off plates.
It was an easy meal to make. Mom made twice baked potatos and a veggie and cantalope to go along. These easy turkey roll ups are filled with smoked turkey, swiss cheese, avocado and spinach, all wrapped up and sliced into pinwheels. You can have Minute steak rolls/turkey rolls…quick and easy. So filling. using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minute steak rolls/turkey rolls…quick and easy. So filling.
- Prepare 1 of fried onions and mushrooms optional.
- You need 1 box of minute steaks 12 count or 9 thick slices off your deli's turkey breast.
- It’s 2 medium of jars beef gravy or turkey gravy.
- You need 1 box of pork stove top stuffing or turkey stuffing.
These are terrific for tailgating parties, soccer games, potlucks and lunches. They're so easy and delicious you'll find these your go-to wrap when you're on the move! Slice the steak roll into six equal rolls. Heat the remaining oil in a pan over high heat.
Minute steak rolls/turkey rolls…quick and easy. So filling. step by step
- cook minute steak as directed on box. Do NOT chop them up leave them whole so you can roll them..
- after you cook all the minute steaks. set them aside pat them alittle to get left over grease off of them..
- make stove top stuffing as directed of the box. after that's done let cool for a few minutes it makes it easier to roll..
- when you are ready. put about two to three table spoons of stuffing on the steaks and roll them.
- spray your pan don't forget we don't want nothing to stick now..
- after they are all rolled and set in the pan. You can open the jar of gravy and pour it over the rolls. if you like Alot of gravy add Alot if you like alittle add alittle…
- now you can fry up some onions or mushrooms and add that on top as well it's all what you like cook in the oven at 350 for about 25 to 30 minutes..
Sear the steak rolls on one side for one to two minutes, then flip. Delicious, easy and of course TASTY. I paired these w/ Tasty's slow cooker mashed potatoes and some steamed veggies. These easy turkey roll ups are filled with smoked turkey, swiss cheese, avocado and spinach, all wrapped up and sliced into pinwheels. I love these turkey avocado roll ups as a quick meal, a filling snack, or sometimes I even bring a platter of them to holiday parties.