My Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak with mushrooms & thick cut Chips. GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES WITH MUSHROOMS. An easy and quick dinner recipe with seared Steak Bites and tender mushrooms sautéed in our favorite garlic butter sauce. The butter adds richness and keeps those steak bites juicy with the added flavors of seasonings and garlic.
Flat iron steak is quickly becoming my new favorite cut. Place the steak bites in a bowl with some garlic paste, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly and set aside. You can cook My Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak with mushrooms & thick cut Chips using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak with mushrooms & thick cut Chips
- You need 1 of large piece of Sirloin Steak.
- Prepare 1 handful of mushrooms sliced thick.
- It’s 2 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s to taste of Salt n pepper.
In a large semi deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Garlic Butter Herb Steak and Mushrooms. I have got two older growing boys that are ready to eat me out of house and home. I can always count on a steak to be a hearty and satisfying meal that will please the entire family.
My Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak with mushrooms & thick cut Chips step by step
- Start the deep fried chips first.
- After 5 minutes add the butter to the frying pan and garlic, and cook the mushrooms for 3 minutes first. Then add the Sirloin in the middle fry each side for 3 minutes so as it's medium cooked.after that time turn low and turn the chips in the deep fryer to high..
- Chips should only take 2 minutes to crisp and brown. Add the steak and onions to the serving plate on a bed of lettuce then add the mushrooms and chips..
Love it with garlic and I love it with butter too. Sprinkle with herb pepper or garlic pepper. Remove steaks from pan; cover and keep warm. For mushroom glaze, carefully add beef. A tender, meaty steak in full-flavored creamy gravy packed with fresh mushrooms and garlic.