Salsa Chicken. My boys have loved this recipe for years, but I have done a slight variation, which they seem to enjoy even more. Take chicken out and shred with fork. Combine salsa and taco sauce; drizzle over chicken.
Salsa chicken one of the easiest (and yummiest) chicken recipes when time, energy, and ingredients are short! Simply season the chicken and top it with salsa (any kind!) and some cheese. Cook chicken under layers of vegetables and prepared salsa for a simple, flavor-packed meat to use in tacos, burritos, or as a rice bowl. You can cook Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- It’s 4-5 of frozen chicken breasts.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- You need 8 oz of Mexican style blend shredded cheese.
- You need of Sides.
- You need of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- It’s of Mexican Medley Steamable Vegetables.
Whether you serve your chicken in tacos, over rice, on a salad, in a bowl, or stuffed inside quesadillas, the options are endless. This is truly a meal that makes everyone at the table happy. This is so good an easy! I've made variations of this before but I really likes the simple seasonings in this one.
Salsa Chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the frozen chicken on a sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with salsa. Place back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with cheese. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and serve..
Save the juice and add a little back to the chicken after shredding it. Pour salsa and chicken broth on top. Layers of rice, chicken breast, a creamy soup and salsa mixture and two kinds of cheese add up to a simply yummy salsa casserole! This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry. This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe.