Steak Faijta Pockets. Steak Fajita Recipe with Cheddar Cheese, Onions, and Tomato Sauce in a Crispy Buttery Crust. Steak fajita recipe with cheddar cheese, onions, and tomato sauce in a Crispy buttery crust. Today Corey and Sean try the delicious Steak Fajita @HOT POCKETS!
Marinated steak strips and flavorful veggies make a delicious fajita filling–perfect for busy weeknight dinners. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Squeeze lime over steak and season with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. You can have Steak Faijta Pockets using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Faijta Pockets
- You need 2 lb of Steak.
- You need 1 each of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Let them sit for a minute or so to get a nice sear, then cook to your. The best part about beef steak fajitas is that you can pair them with any vegetables you love: bell When I get a hankering for beef fajitas, I pretty much can think of nothing else until I eat them. Soft, warm tortillas are filled with seasoned flank steak and a delicious homemade summer salsa. Cut the pita pockets in half.
Steak Faijta Pockets instructions
- Sauteed peppers, onions,and garlic in the oil until tender and set aside.
- Fry steak until done, add sauteed vegetables.
- Remove from the heat And set aside.
- Separate each biscuit and roll flat..
- Add meat mixture and cheese ,fold biscuit in half, and pinch shut..
- Add Cheese on top and bake in the oven at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown..
Slice the rested skirt steak into thin strips against the grain. To build the pocket: Lay a piece of Havarti cheese in the pita, add slices of skirt steak, some peppers and onions. Add the steak back into the slow cooker and combine with other ingredients. Plate with tortillas of your choice and garnish with cilantro and cotija. Just slice up the steak, peppers and onions … season them and put.