Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower. This one is a delicious and very easy low-carb stir-fry dish you can make for your keto dinner. All you need are some beef steak, asparagus and some. Steak stir fry is just as easy as take-out, but it's so much healthier.
Working in batches if needed, add the steak and cook. Try these paleo-friendly, vegetarian, oven-roasted cauliflower steaks seasoned with a simple lemon-garlic sauce the next time you have cauliflower. You might've tried boiling, mashing, and even turning cauliflower into 'rice'. You can cook Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower
- It’s slices of Thin cut steak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Roasted sesame (optional).
- Prepare of Sea Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
For a different take on cauliflower, try these oven-roasted cauliflower. Break up the cauliflower into large florets, then use your hands to break into very small florets. Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high to high heat. Sesame Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry with Cauliflower RiceMcCormick. toasted sesame seeds, sea salt, tapioca starch Indian Spiced Cauliflower and Potato Stir FryFlavor Quotient.
Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower instructions
- Before starting with the steak cut the Cauliflower into small pieces and cook over steam.
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tbsp butter then add the steak, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Mid way through cooking add 1 tbsp to 1/2 cup dark soy sauce then pour over steak in hot skillet.
- Tip: before all the water evaporates, cover the skillet to save some tasty sauce (here you can add some roasted sesame seed too).
- After the Cauliflower cooked well, mash in a kitchen processor, add salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp butter continue mashing till completely soft.
- Add some roasted sesame for garnish (optional but gives a very good taste too).
Stir Fry with Magic Sauce and Mashed CauliflowerPhoenix Helix. pineapple chunks, sea salt, white wine vinegar, garlic. Pan-fried cauliflower steaks. by Mary Berry. You will get about four whole slices from the middle of the cauliflower and some smaller florets from the edges. With juicy steak, crunchy greens and sticky soy, steak stir fry recipe is a real winner. Fry for a couple of minutes, or until the onions have softened slightly.