Tangigue Fish Steak (kingfish). The fish, which are fish steaks, were rubbed with salt and then fried until golden brown. Tanigue Fish Steak ala Bistek is a Filipino dish wherein fish steak such as tanigue or kingfish is cooked the same way as bistek tagalog, which is the Pinoy. Tanigue (tangigue) refers to various fish in the Philippines.
Mackerel (or Tanigue in Filipino) is perfect for this fish steak recipe. But tuna can also be a good substitute. Although some use bangus (milkfish) for this recipe, I. Kingfish are ocean fish that are related to the Spanish mackerel. You can cook Tangigue Fish Steak (kingfish) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangigue Fish Steak (kingfish)
- You need 4 slices of Tangigue (Kingfish).
- It’s of Onions sliced into rings.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 5 tbsps of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 5 cloves of Garlic (crushed).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
In the United States, kingfish are fished off the coasts of California and in the Gulf of If you are craving a meaty fish steak but are tired of eating tuna or salmon, kingfish is a good alternative. Grilled Kingfish steak with grilled veggies is a healthy and perfect diet for those who want to reduce their weight easily. Firstly, clean the fish with lemon and salt water because this step helps to get rid of the fish smell. Then apply the marinade. thank kuya. very tasty cooking tanigue fish steak. sarap. kaya ko gawin try this cook tanigue fish steak.
Tangigue Fish Steak (kingfish) step by step
- Rub salt all over the fish slices and leave for 15 to 20 mins.
- Heat pan with cooking oil and pan fry the fish slices until they turn golden brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic until it turns brown. Add half of the prepared onion rings..
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice. Then add water. Let the mixture boil..
- Add the ground black pepper and sugar..
- Add the cooked fish slices and the remaining onion rings into the mixture and let it simmer for another 10 to 15 mins..
Nasarapan ang mga anak ko sa fish bistek. First time ko po itong naluto. Salamat po Panlasang pinoy channel! · Try this fish steak recipe using Mackerel or Tuna fish, some soy sauce, lemon juice and onions! A very simple fish recipe that is done in a jiffy! · This is a recipe for tanigue fish steak ala bistek. It is composed of fried fish steaks cooked in soy sauce and lemon.