Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak. See recipes for Ynielle's Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak too. Making this dish is really easy. I simply marinated the belly strips in dry white wine and ginger juice (smash a thumb-size piece of gingerroot · A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets.
The proportions are a matter of taste, so sample the mixture before you heat it and add the fish, adjusting the proportions until you achieve the. The crispy salmon belly skin is the equivalent of a good pork crackling except it is wafer thin and a whole lot healthier too! I love the idea of soy and chili dipping sauce… that would cut through the fattiness of the salmon belly beautifully! You can cook Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak
- You need 1/2 of kilo Salmon Belky strips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of wild honey.
- You need 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- It’s of Onion leeks.
Perhaps the trickiest thing about grilling salmon steaks are the belly flaps—the parts that look like little legs on each steak. I experimented with two salmon steak recipes : Soy glazed salmon steak and steaks with orange juice and hoisin sauce. Soy-Glazed Salmon Steaks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion, Ground Ginger and Black Pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak instructions
- Marinate the salmon belly strips in soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chopped garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, and ginger for 2 hours..
- Add butter to the pan with garlic, sauté for 2 minutes then add then half fry salmon belly for 5 minutes. Add the marinated sauce gradually by portions and let it simmer so that the belly can absorb the flavour. Takes about 7-10 minutes..
- Add onion leeks and then serve with hot rice!.
This recipe is very simple and can be prepared quickly. This salmon belly teriyaki dish is inspired by a local Japanese restaurant. Pan searing the salmon gives it a golden crust on the outside and tender meat in the inside. The belly is my favorite part of the salmon because it is tastier due to the fat content. Asian inspired steak strips glazed in a ginger honey soy sauce with green peppers served over rice.