Beer Marinate Peppered Steak. Occasionally flip over steak to allow the marinade to access all possible surfaces. Bring to room temperature before cooking. Scrape off the marinade from the steak, pat it dry and season it lightly with salt and pepper.
Whisk beer, sugar, lime juice, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, oil, ginger and hot pepper sauce in large bowl to blend. Pour marinade over steaks in baking dish. Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper Remove the steak from the pan and discard the marinade. You can cook Beer Marinate Peppered Steak using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Marinate Peppered Steak
- Prepare of Marinate.
- You need 2 of Steak (Sirloin or Rib eye).
- It’s 1 can of Beer (I use non-alcoholic).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Zip-Lock Bag.
- Prepare of Pan Fry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
Grill the steak over direct heat on a charcoal or gas grill until the desired doneness is reached. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade. Beer Marinated Grilled Steak Recipe Directions.
Beer Marinate Peppered Steak step by step
- Poke holes in your steak by using fork. This will help ensure the beer marinate and seasoning will penetrate the center of your steak..
- Combine all marinate ingredients in the large bowl or zip-lock bag to marinate steak..
- I recommend marinating for atleast 4 hours or as long as overnight in the refrigerator, the longer you marinate your steak in beer, the more tender your steak will be..
- Remove the steak from marinate, preheat your non-stick grill pan..
- Add olive oil in pan, place your steak in pan and cook 5 to 6 minute each side..
- Your steak is ready to serve…
Poke holes in your steaks by using a fork. This will help ensure the beer marinate and seasonings will penetrate the center of your steak. Combine all of your steaks and seasoning ingredients in the large bowl or zip-lock bag to marinate. Place the meat and the beer marinade into a plastic bag. Zip-top plastic bags are ideal for marinading meat, because they allow you to push unnecessary air out and minimize the amount of marinade needed to contact the meat.