Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry. Tender and succulent beef strips with a black pepper flavoured sauce, Chinese black pepper beef stir-fry can be made at home to a restaurant Take beef steak for example. Instead of cooking a large piece, Chinese prefer slicing the meat to make a quick stir-fry. Today I'd like to introduce a classic.
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw my husband going for two additional servings of it and I had to remind him to leave some for the rest of the family! Reviews for: Photos of Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry. You can cook Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry
- It’s of Beef & Marinate.
- It’s 250 g of sirloin beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger (julienned).
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need of Stir fry Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Beef Stir Fry with tender strips of beef with a sticky black pepper and honey sauce, a Chinese restaurant favourite! Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. It has to be at a. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion.
Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry instructions
- Marinate beef cubes and let sit 10 mins.
- Sear beef cubes in pan and remove.
- Add some oil to the pan and stir fry onion and capsicum.
- Return beef cubes to pan and pour in stir fry sauce and stir up for a minute.
- Finish up with some additional black pepper to taste.
Black pepper sauce and beef have been the best partner worldwide. I love that uniform and mild thick black pepper sauce very. Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry + Interview w/ a Dietitian! Next time you have a steak dinner, make some extra steaks and you can have this scrumptious and nutritious Thai meal in a snap later in the week. A pre-cooked steak is super versatile and can turn into many delicious dishes!