My Hot Beef Stir Fry . Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat Make sure your wok is not too hot as the slurry can immediately congeal once it hits the surface. This is especially important if you use the cast iron wok.
Teriyaki Meatball Stir FryAidells. soy sauce, sliced vegetables, onion, Aidells Chicken Teriyaki. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. You can have My Hot Beef Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Hot Beef Stir Fry
- You need 400 grams of sirloin beef or frying steak cut into 5mm 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn Flour / Corn Startch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or veg oil.
- Prepare 1 piece (1 inch) of Root Ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 300 grams of thin sliced veg. ie carrot,Onion,or Shallots green beans, red cabbage,loose corn, pak choy Courgette some or all.
- Prepare 1 pinch (1/4 tsp) of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of light soy sauce to taste.
- You need 1 of For The Marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Wine.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Black Pepper.
It has everything you want in a dinner – protein, loads of veggies, and great flavor! The marinade isn't as much about soaking the beef in a lot In most cases, we prefer to sear the meat in a hot wok, since having a wok full of oil at home is simply not practical. That said, we think searing beef. My favorite cut of beef for stir frying is flank steak.
My Hot Beef Stir Fry instructions
- Mix all the Marinade ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the beef strips and stir to coat.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 20 minutes. Then remove from marinade and dust the pieces of beef in the corn flour.
- Heat a wok on high heat when it starts to smoke add half the oil. Add the ginger and chilli flakes and fry for a secound or two..
- Then add your mix of veg and stir in, add a little drop of water to help with the steaming the veg. Cook for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a plate..
- Put the wok back over the heat, and add the remaining oil..
- Add the beef let settle for a few secounds then stir the beef in the wok for 1-2 minutes..
- Tip back in the veg and stir in with the beef and mix together for a further 1-2 minutes. Season further, to taste with light soy sauce and black pepper..
- Serve immediatley.Enjoy with some fried Rice or Noodles..
The cut is very tender and lean, and has just the right amount of marbling to keep it extra juicy. Today was another Szechuan Beef Stir Fry day. I'm getting better at this thing: got all the bits and pieces together and got everything done while the rice. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.