Shortcut Pepper Steak. he BEST Pepper Steak that is easy to make but better than any restaurant! It boasts buttery tender steak and sweet bell peppers enveloped in dynamic sauce you have to taste to believe. The BEST Chinese-Style Pepper Steak Recipe: How To Make Pepper Steak.
Try new ways of making Pepper Steak with our best Recipes from Food Network. Toss the takeout menu and stir-fry your own delicious dinner with our best classic pepper steak recipes and spin-off. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. You can have Shortcut Pepper Steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shortcut Pepper Steak
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless beef sirloin (thin strips).
- Prepare 2 cup of green, red, and yellow sweet peppers (strips).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion (8 wedges).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced ).
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Beefy Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of cooked white rice.
I love it with brown rice, but cauliflower rice would also be great on the side. Välj bland ett stort urval liknande scener. This easy steak and pepper stir-fry is seared hot and fast, and tossed with a honey-soy sauce glaze. The next time you're tempted to skip the cooking and order takeout, give this pepper steak.
Shortcut Pepper Steak instructions
- * Note that it takes about 15-20 minutes to cook this dish, once all of the veggies and beef has been prepped. So try to time your rice so that it's ready to eat at the same time..
- Prepare rice according to directions..
- In skillet/wok, over medium-high heat, stir fry peppers, onion, and garlic in 1 Tbsp of hot vegetable oil until tender/crisp. Remove and set aside..
- In same skillet, stir fry HALF of beef strips in remaining 1 Tbsp hot vegatable oil until browned. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining beef..
- In same skillet, combine soup, soy sauce, and ginger. Mix well. You can opt to adjust the soy sauce and ginger to suit your taste. Or you can substitute a Tbsp of oyster sauce and 1 teaspoon fresh, grated ginger..
- Return veggies and beef to skillet and heat through, stirring occasionally..
- Serve over bed of hot, cooked rice..
- * I've also made this using frozen peppers and/or onions. Although you can't beat fresh veggies, it really doesn't affect the flavor much..
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's "Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
This pepper steak recipe is proof that you can make your favorite takeout at home. It's healthy yet This pepper steak recipe is straightforward with only a handful of ingredients. Slow Cooker Pepper Steak is a Chinese Inspired meal with plenty of sauce, bell peppers and onions. It's been so long since I've made Pepper Steak in the slow cooker! Easy Chinese Pepper Steak will quickly become a family stir-fry favorite.