Steak with blue cheese risotto . Turn off heat and stir in blue cheese and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese until melted and combined. Stir in the blue cheese and season with salt and pepper. While you are working on your risotto, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Plate dish as pictured on front of card, topping risotto with mushroom-steak mixture and garnishing with blue cheese (to taste). Steak With Blue Cheese Risotto And Broccoli. Chef Edi explains each step to prepare a rich, buttery tenderloin on top of a bed of risotto and broccoli. You can cook Steak with blue cheese risotto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak with blue cheese risotto
- Prepare 2 of sirloin steak .
- Prepare 200 g of risotto rice .
- Prepare 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of Saint Agur blue cheese .
- Prepare Handful of fresh parsley.
To cook the tenderloin, he uses sage, white wine and broth that creates an enticing aroma. He adds a delicate balance of shredded parmigianno and blue cheese before pairing the finished dish. Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo Risotto is inspired by the copycat Olive Garden restaurant pasta recipe. The risotto is filled with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, cream, and Gorgonzola (blue cheese) and then topped with steak.
Steak with blue cheese risotto step by step
- Prep your ingredients. You will also need two large frying pans and a wooden spoon.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Add the butter and the onions to the pan and cook for 10 mins until soften.
- Add the risotto rice and stir. Gradually add a quarter of the stock at a time, stirring occasionally. And topping up with more stock as it absorbs..
- Meanwhile put the other frying pan on a high heat adding a little oil or butter. And fry the steaks for 2 mins each side (medium rare)..
- When most of the stock has absorbed in the risotto add the blue cheese and chopped parsley. Stir until thick and creamy..
- Leave the steak to rest for 4 mins on a chopping board while you plate up the risotto..
- Slice the steak thinly and place onto the risotto with a sprinkling of parsley. ENJOY.
If you are looking for an authentic risotto, you might want to leave now. While steaks rest, stir together butter, chives and hot sauce. Top risotto with Parmesan cheese if desired. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Toss a dab of butter in the pan (or a spritz of oil).