Stir Fried Beef. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce.
This colorful beef and vegetable stir-fry features red and green bell peppers along with mung bean sprouts, a common Asian ingredient that adds a slightly nutty taste and crisp texture to the dish. The beef is first marinated in a honey and soy mixture, and then is stir-fried with garlic and ginger, the vegetables, and oyster sauce, and topped with toasted sesame seeds. A zippy marinade sparks the flavor of this change-of-pace steak specialty. You can cook Stir Fried Beef using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Beef
- Prepare 500 Grams of top Sirloin steak.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of ginger grated.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Chile flakes.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Crushed.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Julien.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 5 Tablespoons of Oil.
Chock-full of veggies, seasonings and pineapple chunks, this stir-fry makes a colorful presentation when I serve it to relatives and friends. Beef Stir Fry is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers. The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor. Serve this with a side of steamy white rice and you'll satisfy any craving for takeout.
Stir Fried Beef step by step
- Chill the steak in the freezer for 30 minutes before you slice it, this will make it easier to cut in thin slices. Slice the steak first crosswise in 1/2-inch thick slices. The cut each slice lengthwise into strips..
- Now Marinate the beef with pepper powder and salt and pressure cook until 2 whistles (Note : This step is optional. I usually prefer the well cooked beef and hence this step)..
- Make a marinade with the soy sauce, honey,grated ginger, vinegar and coat the cooked beef with the marinade and keep it aside for a minimum of 30 minutes (If u opt not to pressure cook the beef, then you can add the salt and pepper in this step along with the marinade).
- Heat the oil in a wok, or a large sauté pan, over high heat until it is nearly smoking. Working in small batches, sauté the marinated beef until just brown outside. Transfer beef to a bowl..
- Now to the same oil in which the beef was fried(remove excess oil), add the crushed garlic and julienned ginger and saute for a minute..
- Add the thinly sliced onions and capsicum and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add the soy sauce, crushed red chilies and salt and saute for a minute more.
- Add the fried beef and give it a good stir until everything is combined well.
- Serve Hot!!!!.
Just like Chicken Stir Fry, or Shrimp Fried Rice, this is a one-pan, easy dinner that is so much better than going out. Then stir-fry and combine all the ingredients. Before the beef is cooked through, add the capsicum. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. I know I can always knock up a stir fry using whatever greens I have left in my fridge.