Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries. Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries this is a quick and easy way to spice up steak fries at home. tinklee USA. Following the tips above, cut the potatoes into fries. Seasoned thick-cut steak fries are easy to make from scratch and great served with steaks or hearty burgers.
Add the potato wedges (and the "core") to the bowl and toss. Lightly seasoned with garlic, smoked paprika, and a few more seasonings, these seasoned steak fries have a really delicious flavor. And they require only a minimal amount of work. You can have Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries
- It’s 1 packages of frozen steak fries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 envelope of lipton's savory herb &garlic seasoning.
Even cooking them over the fire isn't much work at all. They're so easy peasy and make the perfect side to a juicy bacon cheeseburger. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. The methods below apply to homemade or frozen french fries.
Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries instructions
- preheat oven to 375F; line baking pan with liner if you use them (I use Reynolds new baking liner, comes in a roll like the foil does, saves wear on your pan and faster/easier clean up).
- place steak fries in a pile on the baking sheet.
- pour the oil over the fries and mix them all around until completely coated, every single one.
- open seasoning packet and shake over fries, remix until all fries are coated.
- spread out flat on baking sheet, and bake for 22-27mins.
The result is delicious fries that my whole family loves. Dip them in ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce! This is tweaked (only very slightly) from the Oven Steak Fries recipe from FlyLady.com. These Steak Fries are simple to prepare using a few seasonings from the pantry, and are versatile enough to pair with many different recipes. They have a wonderful heft and bite to them, with crispy edges and a fluffy interior.